Updated on 17 November 2020
- You will receive a full refund if cancellation is made at least 72 hours before the reserved dining time.
- Reservations are transferable. Please send us an email with the name and contact number of the person which reservations are being transferred to.
- The start date of your membership is on the day of your purchase.
- You can cancel your membership at any time, and the remaining duration of your membership will be refunded to the nearest month.
- Your membership gives you exclusive access to our omasake events, catering service, private chef hire, and other services.
- Your membership allows you to bring up to three nonmember guests to dine with you.
- Due to the nature of omakase menu and cooking methods adopted, while we will try our best, we are unable to commit to any specific dietary requirements.
- All our food and drinks contain traces of alcohol, nuts, fish, microorganisms, carbon molecules, nitrogen molecules, all molecules essential to organic matters, and possibly others which are not essential to organic matters, as well as many other airborne particles. In particular, there will certainly be traces of celery, gluten, crustaceans, eggs, fish, lupin, milk, molluscs, mustard, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, soya, and sulphur dioxide, as they are regularly used in our kitchen. Our staff are happy to advise on the key intended ingredients for each dish. We also advise seeking medical professions for special dietary requirements and allergies.
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.